WHAT: The Blackout Diaries is a comedy show were standup comedians, plus ‘regular’ people (cops, firefighters, teachers, etc) tell true drinking stories. Then you, the audience, can ask questions. Still wondering? Check out some photos from the show.
WHEN / WHERE: The show is every Saturday at Subterranean @ 8:00 PM.
WHY: $3.50 Old Styles and tastes of Malort.
IS IT REAL? Yes, stories are all true (so far as our crack fact checkers can verify… they are also drunk); people turly have no previous performance experience. And we are always looking for more! If you have a funny drinking story you’d like to share, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS ON SHOW:
- Chicago Reader: Living to Laugh About It (Reader Recommends)
- Red Eye: Drunk and Disorderly (Best Pick)
- Metromix: True Tales of Booze (Critics’ Pick)
- Timeout Chicago: The Blackout Diaries Vol 1 (Critics’ Pick)
- The Onion AV Club: Best of Just For Laughs